OverviewOur Print Management Solution puts you back in control of your printing environment, helping you curb excess usage and reduce overhead costs. We’ve created a convenient and easy-to-use system that does the monitoring and measuring for you, providing the information needed for strategic decision making. Enjoy a better way to meet consumer demands while fulfilling your sustainability goals.
When handling large quantities of printing, it can be easy for costs to spiral out of control. In a busy office environment, there is nothing to stop excessive usage. In one click, lengthy documents can be printed by mistake, wasting resources irrevocably.It has been shown that up to 40 per cent of printed paper in the average office ends up in the recycling bin. The majority of this is unwanted print from banner pages, reprints or test pages.As an organisation that is committed to environmentally friendly practices, you need a solution that puts you back in control. You are looking for a simple way to track and measure the print activity across your entire organisation, so you can save valuable resources, allocate budgets accurately and maximise your profits.
For example, users can select exactly what they want printed while at the device. Everything that is left in the print queue is deleted, eliminating unwanted printing completely.
What you will get
- A centralised management system, allowing you to conveniently monitor all print activity from one web-based dashboard.
- Ongoing analytics that will help you make timely decisions and enhance performance.
- Tools to track printing volume and costs by user, department or device.
- On-demand print capabilities to reduce unnecessary print jobs and increase security.
- The option to change or automate a print setting before a job is released.
- User authentication via password, card or PIN to avoid unauthorised usage.
- Secure guest printing that releases print jobs only after the fee has been paid.
- Rule-based printing enforcing policies, automatically converting to greyscale and double-sided or disabling colour printing by user group, for example.