Scanners fit comfortably on any desk making them the perfect solution for small and large businesses that need to digitize their paper documents. Any industry can greatly benefit from the professional features that are incorporated into these products: from banking and accounting, legal and healthcare, to transportation and manufacturing.
- Image Enhancement Technology: Visioneer Acuity
- Weight: 4.67 Kg
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 120 sheets (80 gsm paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Duty Cycle: 10,000 pages/day
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 9.5" x 236"
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 2" x 2"
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.4 x 26.8 (W×D×H)mm
- Output Bit Depth: 24 bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black and white
- Light Source: LED (light emitting diode) instant on
- Drivers: TWAIN, EMC Captiva, ISIS, and WIA Driver
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- Imaging sensor: Charge Coupled Device (CCD)
- Paper Thickness/Weight: 7 - 110 gsm
- Background Color: Black
- Speed @300 dpi, b&w, grayscale, or color: 80 ppm / 160 ipm
- Kofax Certified: n/a
- Speed @200 dpi, b&w or color: 88 ppm / 176 ipm
By using two motors instead of one, the scanners can precisely pick and feed one sheet at a time at high speeds, providing years of scanning reliability.
The DocuMate 6460 and 6480 will automatically transform your scans into searchable PDF files so when you need them, you can find them. The scanners are powered by Visioneer® OneTouch® technology to scan documents instantly to one of nine preset, yet completely configurable destinations. Visioneer OneTouch takes control of your document management workflows and scans in data using the optimal settings for resolution, color, duplex, auto-crop, auto-straighten and file format, and then delivers it to virtually any application, folder or device at the touch of a button.Working together with Acuity image enhancing software, perfect scanned documents are delivered in a searchable PDF format to email or Microsoft® SharePoint® or a custom web application. Not only is this a productivity gain, but it greatly reduces the training time for scanner users, further helping your return on investment.
- File Size:
- 903.56 KB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format