Fuji Xerox Vietnam wins Corporate Social Responsibility award by Vietnam Ministry of Planning and Investment
Ho Chi Minh city, March 11, 2016 – Today, at the National Convention Center, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi, Fuji Xerox Vietnam Company Limited is honored to receive the award for the “Enterprise With Responsibility Towards Social Security and Community Development” award. The program is organized by the Vietnam Ministry of Planning and Investment.
The program has been held with the purpose of increasing the awareness in implementing Corporate Social Responsibility along with the business activities in the enterprise community in Vietnam. Fuji Xerox Vietnam was commended across seven key areas: Environment Protection; Social Contribution; Responsibility to Suppliers; Safety and Benefits of Consumers; Employee Relations; Benefits of Employees and Shareholders; and Legal Compliance.
Representative from Fuji Xerox Vietnam receiving the award
The award highlights the commitment we demonstrate on different aspects to achieve corporate sustainability, including:
- Environment Protection: our eco-friendly efforts to reduce the environmental impact placed on top of our certified quality management system;
- Contribution to the Community: our efforts to resolve social issues, which is highlighted in the educational assistance we provide to underprivileged children;
- Responsibility to Suppliers: ethical procurement implemented at all processes with the involvement of third parties;
- Safety and Benefits of Consumers: our relentless effort in providing customers with the best-in-class and affordable office solutions (including multifunction devices, printing systems and other document, device & workflow management solutions) earning the customers trust to be the number one market share of A3 multifunction devices in three consecutive years (2013 – 2015)*.
- Employee Relations: our exciting internal activities and various learning & development programmes ensuring that our people achieve their full potentials and growth;
- Benefits of Employees and Shareholders: recognized welfare and benefits for our employees;
- Legal Compliance: our conformity to legal regulations and compliance to tax liability & customs duty.
This accomplishment recognizes Fuji Xerox Vietnam’s commitment and continuous efforts in ensuring our contribution to the sustainable development. As one of the leaders in the office solutions, we continue delivering higher values to our customers, ensuring employees’ development and growth and committing to assisting our local community development throughout our educational support and environmental management program.
* Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker 2015Q4 (CY2015 Q1-Q4) A3 Laser MFP/SF-DC.
Xerox, Xerox and Design, as well as Fuji Xerox and Design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xerox Corporation in Japan and/or other countries.
About Fuji Xerox Vietnam
Fuji Xerox Vietnam is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox (Japan), a joint venture between FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (75%) and Xerox Corporation of the USA (25%). Founded in 1962, Fuji Xerox is a leading company in the Document Services & Communications field.
In 1994, Fuji Xerox was first present in Vietnam market. In 2010, Fuji Xerox Vietnam Company Limited was established with the first direct sales business in the industry and a nation-wide distribution network, contributing more value to the printing market with a wide range of multifunction devices, wide format system, production system, desktop printers, software solutions and services support office operations.
Until now, Fuji Xerox is proud of leading the A3 color multifunction devices market in 8 consecutive years (2008 – 2014) and leading the A3 multifunction devices market in 3 consecutive years (2013 – 2015)*.
* Source: IDC Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker 2015Q4 (CY2015 Q1-Q4) A3 Laser MFP/SF-DC
For more information, please contacts:
Fuji Xerox Vietnam Company Limited
12th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, HCMC
Tel: (84-8) 38 290 038
Fax: (84-8) 38 290 032