At Fuji Xerox, we strive to
- Build an environment for the creation and effective utilization of knowledge.
- Contribute to the advancement of the global community by continuously fostering mutual trust and enriching diverse cultures.
- Achieve growth and fulfillment in both our professional and personal lives.
About Fuji Xerox Vietnam
Fuji Xerox Vietnam Co., Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox (Japan), together with other operating companies in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore Malaysia, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar.
We have started our business in Vietnam since 1994 as a Representative Office. During those 16 years, Fuji Xerox has built a strong distributor channel with its main products: Multifunctional Devices. From May 2010, Fuji Xerox Viet Nam Co., Ltd established officially; brought together a professional direct sale team, cutting edge office solutions and production service business.
Nowadays, other that selling MFD Devices, Fuji Xerox Vietnam has brought a range of breakthrough products and services to the Vietnam market in line with its long term commitment to help businesses in Vietnam grow. Fuji Xerox Vietnam offers a holistic ecosystem of products and solutions to enable businesses to achieve increased productivity and efficiency while deriving greater value from communications. This includes world-class office multi-function devices, cloud and mobile solutions, multi-channel marketing solutions, and business process management solutions.
Find out why you should partner us for your business growth
Our business domain comprises support for work process reforms within the working environment. By providing products and services of value we will support people in effectively utilizing information and knowledge to be more creative.
We will build mutual trust among stakeholders by growing as a company and offering new forms of value through our business activities.Trust will engender respect for diversity, forming a foundation for worldwide cultural advancement.
Through our work we will seek to enhance our expertise and human ability. We will use the personal growth and sense of fulfillment thus achieved as energizing forces in our organization and business to bring development and enrichment to society.
Deliver outstanding products and services originating from market needs and social issues
Create new value based on creative thinking unfettered by preconceived ideas
Generate results by determining the real issues before making decisions and seeking efficient processes
Seek overall optimization and mutual development through reliance on and cooperation with others inside and outside Fuji Xerox
Comply with legal and societal norms and always maintain good faith and fairness in business
Respect individuals and different cultures, and live considerately alongside others as members of society
Date of establishment: 20 May 2010
President: Masaaki Yanagiya
- Number of employees: 203
- Strengths in: Innovation, Technology, Customer Service, Sustainability
- ISO 14001 certificated in 2003
- ISO 27001 certificated in 2016
- Vietnam Green Label certificated in 2017
- Awarded "Enterprise with Responsibility towards Social Security & Community Development" by the Ministry of Planning & Development in 2015
- Awarded "Best Innovative Printing Brand" in 2016 Golden Dragon Award
- Achieved Top 50 Vietnam’s competitive and well-known brand in 2016 voted by Vietnam Intellectual Property Association
- 5 consecutive years No.1 market share in A3 MFD (2013-2017)
- 10 consecutive years No. 1 market share in color A3 MFD (2008-2017)
- Awarded "Printing for a sustainable future" in 2017 Golden Dragon Award
- As of April 2018.
- ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization.
- The program is organized yearly by the Ministry of Planning and Development of Vietnam to promote the awareness of the business community about the implementation of corporate social responsibility responsibilities; enhance the awareness of distributors and consumers locally and globally for branded products that perform well social security; increasing prestige, pride and attractiveness for the Vietnamese business environment, contributing to promoting exports, encouraging tourism and attracting foreign investment.
- The Golden Dragon Awards have been held annually by Vietnam Economic Times (VET) since 2001 to honor the contributions made by foreign-invested enterprises to Vietnam’s economy.
- The award "Vietnam’s competitive and well-known brand" is an annual program held by the Vietnam Intellectual Property Association. The program is aimed to recognize and honor practical actions of enterprises which match criteria of “Competitive and well-known brand." Criteria for evaluating enterprises awarded in Vietnam’s Excellent Brands includes: business capacity, return on sales, brand awareness in national scale, goods’ widespread prestige and services under trademark.
- IDC Tracker Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker 2017Q4. Format: A3, Product: Laser, Product Category: MFP + SF DC, Base Configuration: Copier, Speed Range A4: excluding Color/Mono 91+ ppm